|Unit Price:||USD 1000.0000 - 1200.0000 / Ton |
|Min. Order:||5 Ton|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
Model No.: 2-6MM
Artificial Graphite Type: Graphite Electrode Class
Active Carbon Material: Coaly Activated Carbon
Carbon Content: High-Carbon
Pore Diameter: Microporous
Manufacturing Method: Physical-Chemical Method of Activated Carbon
Type: Liquid-Phase Adsorption
Usage: Gold Industry, Petrochemical Industry, Electric Power Industry, Food Industry, Chemical Industry, Environmental Protection Industry
Physical Properties: Specific Surface Area
Chemical Properties: Ph Value
Adsorption Properties: Methylene Blue Adsorption Value
Specific Surface Area: 800—1200㎡/g
Filling Density: 0.38—0.45g/ M3
Packaging: Woven Bag
Brand: XING KAI
Place of Origin: NING XIA
Supply Ability: 1000000
Certificate: ISO 9001
Port: TIAN JIN,XINGANG
Product introductionSolvent recovery granular activated carbon with high quality anthracite as raw material, its appearance is generally black amorphous granular activated carbon, also known as broken carbon. Granular activated carbon has high strength, high porosity, large surface area, especially large micro-pore volume, strong adsorption capacity, durable and other unique advantages; Solvent recovery granular activated carbon has strong adsorption capacity to organic solvents of free chlorine and harmful gases.
1. Solvent recovery granular activated carbon used for various solvents, gas phase adsorption, dissolution, recovery, anion detergent, phenols, algae removal;
2. Solvent recovery granular activated carbon applied to flue gas desulfurization, gas separation, food preservation, air purification, gold purification, gas masks, catalyst carrier and toluene, gasoline, diesel and other solvents recovery, filtration, purification.
Solvent recovery granular activated carbon with high quality anthracite as raw material. It has been produced by carbonization, cooling, activation, washing and a series of process.
Transportation and Packing
Woven bag, lined with plastic film bags, each 20kg can also be packaged according to customers demand, the product should be placed in a cool and dry place in storage.
When transportation, the product should prevent from mixing with hard material, prevent breakage, leakage or mixed with debris that affect the quality. Far away from water soaking, oil and fire.
Transportation and packaging
1. Woven bag, lined with plastic film bags, each 25kg, also be packaged according to customer demand; activated carbon in the transportation, to prevent mixed with hard materials, do not step,to prevent carbon particles broken, affecting the quality.
2. Storage: the product should be placed in a cool and dry place;in the transportation and use, to prevent water immersion;
3. To prevent tar substances: in the process of use, tar substances should be prohibited into the activated carbon bed that to plug the activated carbon gap, loses adsorption;
4. Fire prevention: activated carbon in storage or transportation, to prevent direct contact with fire, in case of fire; activated carbon after regeneration should avoid oxygen, the after regeneration`s activated carbon should be steam cooling to below 80 DEG C, or high temperature, with oxygen, activated carbon combustion.