|Unit Price:||USD 1020.0000 - 1040.0000 / Ton |
|Min. Order:||5 Ton|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
Model No.: 4.0mm
Artificial Graphite Type: Graphite Electrode Class
Active Carbon Material: Coaly Activated Carbon
Carbon Content: High-Carbon
Pore Diameter: Microporous
Manufacturing Method: Physical-Chemical Method of Activated Carbon
Type: Liquid-Phase Adsorption
Usage: Gold Industry, Petrochemical Industry, Electric Power Industry, Food Industry, Chemical Industry, Environmental Protection Industry
Physical Properties: Specific Surface Area
Chemical Properties: Ph Value
Adsorption Properties: Methylene Blue Adsorption Value
Iodine Value: 600—1000mg/g
PH Value: 5—9
Saturated Sulfur Capacity: 800mg/g
Harmful Gas Removal Rate: ＞95%
Packaging: Woven Bag
Place of Origin: Ningxia
Supply Ability: 1000000
Port: Tian Jin
Gold refined granular activated carbon with high quality anthracite as raw material, it uses of advanced technology by high temperature activation to make. Its appearance is black, granular, and has a large surface area, high strength, high adsorption properties, developed pore structure, low bed resistance, good chemical stability, easy regeneration, durable characteristics etc. The product has kinds of specifications, such as irregular broken and small particles.
1. Gold refined granular activated carbon is mainly used for extracting gold, carbon paste method, heap leaching method and separation and extraction of precious metals in the metallurgical industry; it can be used for water purification, waste gas treatment and solvent recovery.
2. Gold refined granular activated carbon is also a good adsorbent for advanced purification of drinking water in the city, and applied to remove bacteria and toxic gas components in the air.
3. Gold refined granular activated carbon is also used for the purification of drinking water; removing chlorine, algae, oxygen absorption; it is effective in catalytic carrier, and can be used for water purifiers, core filler, such as water purification equipment.
Coal-based granular activated carbon with high quality anthracite as raw material, it produced by high temperature steam, and by carbonization, activation, crushing and sieving process.
Transportation and Packing
Woven bag, lined with plastic film bags, each 20kg can also be packaged according to customers demand, the product should be placed in a cool and dry place in storage.
When transportation, the product should prevent from mixing with hard material, prevent breakage, leakage or mixed with debris that affect the quality. Far away from water soaking, oil and fire.
Transportation and packaging
1. Woven bag, lined with plastic film bags, each 25kg, also be packaged according to customer demand; activated carbon in the transportation, to prevent mixed with hard materials, do not step,to prevent carbon particles broken, affecting the quality.
2. Storage: the product should be placed in a cool and dry place;in the transportation and use, to prevent water immersion;
3. To prevent tar substances: in the process of use, tar substances should be prohibited into the activated carbon bed that to plug the activated carbon gap, loses adsorption;
4. Fire prevention: activated carbon in storage or transportation, to prevent direct contact with fire, in case of fire; activated carbon after regeneration should avoid oxygen, the after regeneration`s activated carbon should be steam cooling to below 80 DEG C, or high temperature, with oxygen, activated carbon combustion.