|Unit Price:||USD 1250.0000 - 1300.0000 / Ton |
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
Model No.: 2-6mm
Artificial Graphite Type: Graphite Electrode Class
Active Carbon Material: Coaly Activated Carbon
Carbon Content: High-Carbon
Pore Diameter: Microporous
Manufacturing Method: Physical-Chemical Method of Activated Carbon
Type: Liquid-Phase Adsorption
Usage: Gold Industry, Petrochemical Industry, Electric Power Industry, Food Industry, Chemical Industry, Environmental Protection Industry
Physical Properties: Mesh Number
Chemical Properties: Ash Content
Adsorption Properties: Methylene Blue Adsorption Value
Iodine Value: ≥1000mg/g
Specific Surface Area: ＞980m2/g
Blue Methylene Value: 120-150mg/g
Filling Density: 0.36-0.45g/cm3
Residual Chlorine Adsorption Rate: ≥95%
Packaging: Woven bag, lined with plastic film bags, each 25kg can also be packaged according to customer demand.
Brand: Yi Feng Rui Da
Place of Origin: SHIZUISHAN CHINA
Supply Ability: 100000tons
Port: TIAN JIN CHINA
Coal-based water purification granular activated carbon with high quality anthracite as raw material. The product used high temperature water vapor by crushing or screening and post processing. It has a larger surface area, developed pore structure, good adsorption performance, high strength, resistant to washing and other characteristics. Coal-based water purification granular activated carbon has strong adsorption ability for free chlorine and harmful gas in the air and all kinds of water, also is good for drinking water purification. Coal-based water purification granular activated carbon is generally recycled carbon, which contains trace amounts of heavy metals, generally widely used in industrial sewage purification.
1. Coal-based water purification granular activated carbon used for water treatment, chemical pigment electronic factory, food factory, waste gas treatment plant and biological carrier, landfill, seawater aquaculture breeding and other fields.
2. Coal-based water purification granular activated carbon used in the purification of raw water, purification of tap water, especially in the purification and treatment of chemical wastewater, as well as the use of brackish water treatment plant, chlorine root treatment.
3. Coal-based water purification granular activated carbon is suitable for power plants, petrochemical, food refinery and beverage, sugar pharmaceutical, pharmaceutical industry, electronics industry, chemical industry, drinking water, fish farming, shipping industry, industrial waste water, sewage water purification and other industries. It can effective adsorption of free chlorine, phenol, sulfur, oil, pesticide residues and other organic pollutants, especially the precursors of mutagens (THM).
4. Coal-based water purification granular activated carbon used for the golf course soil improvement and other projects.
Coal-based water purification granular activated carbon with high quality anthracite as raw material, it produced by high temperature steam, and by carbonization, activation, crushing and sieving process.
Transportation and Packing
Woven bag, lined with plastic film bags, each 20kg can also be packaged according to customers demand, the product should be placed in a cool and dry place in storage.
When transportation, the product should prevent from mixing with hard material, prevent breakage, leakage or mixed with debris that affect the quality. Far away from water soaking, oil and fire.
Transportation and packaging
1. Woven bag, lined with plastic film bags, each 25kg, also be packaged according to customer demand; activated carbon in the transportation, to prevent mixed with hard materials, do not step, to prevent carbon particles broken, affecting the quality.
2. Storage: the product should be placed in a cool and dry place;in the transportation and use, to prevent water immersion;
3. To prevent tar substances: in the process of use, tar substances should be prohibited into the activated carbon bed that to plug the activated carbon gap, loses adsorption;
4. Fire prevention: activated carbon in storage or transportation, to prevent direct contact with fire, in case of fire; activated carbon after regeneration should avoid oxygen, the after regeneration`s activated carbon should be steam cooling to below 80 DEG C, or high temperature, with oxygen, activated carbon combustion.